- Text writing after hearing.
- Formulating own thoughts in sentences and short paragraphs.
- Journal writing
- Writing in cursive (not required but may begin practicing)
- Spelling: Proper names, words, and places
- Reading silently and orally with comprehension and improved fluency.
- Reading books, magazines, poems etc.
- Reading cursive writing (possible)
- Knowledge of Hungarian National Anthem, 1 verse by heart. Read and process at least one Hungarian classical epic poetry with help and a few selected verses to learn.
- 15 myth, legend, legend, educational texts, short stories
- Optimum Reading: a novel on its own (A recommended reading list will be provided with options to choose from.)
- The Hungarian literary greats
- Professions, “I will be when I grow up.”
- Self-awareness games.
Typical Daily Schedule
|9:30-10:15||REPEATING, DIFFERENTIATED TASKS, PUZZLES, COMPLEMENTS,CHECKING, HOMEWORK WRITING|
|10:30-11:00||PROCESSING OF TEXTBOOK’S TOPICS AND/OR OTHER EDUCATIONAL READING MATERIALS WRITING|
|11:30-11:50||REVIEW AND SUMMARY/HUNGARIAN GAMES|
|12:00-12:30||ELECTIVE CLASSES/ACTIVITIES RELATED TO TOPIC|