(language development, vocabulary building, writing texts)
- Commenced phrases, stories completion
- Recalling tale with puppets
- Reverse word game
- Odd reasons
- Dramatization of tales
- Form Recognition: Sizes, studying their names’ letters and formation.
- Sound Shaping: tales, word games, and tongue-twisters.
- Asset Management, fine motor skill development: Using a pencil, drawing shapes and writing their name.
- Reading Preparation: knowledge of letters, reading a few simple words.
- Following multi-step instructions: work management (what, where, in what order)
- Voice recognition: subject-voice pairing, rhymes
- Free Choice
- Singing, movement games: 5 games to learn during the school year.
- Building blocks, age-appropriate puzzles, and Legos
- Fantasy Game, Role: puppet-show
- Relaxation: Meditation practices.
- Groups and individually
- Learn 15 songs, including repetition of songs already learned
- A few minutes listening to music
- Rhythmic instruments
- Tale: Age Appropriate tale/stories for all sessions.
- Rhymes or poems: know 5 rhymes and memorize 3-4 poems.
- Characterize flora and fauna of Hungary: Presentation 2-3 typical Hungarian plants and animals (domestic animals, wildlife, water or live on land).
- Environmental protection, environmental awareness: love and protection of animals and Eco-friendly lifestyle education.
- Health Education: Nutrition and body care.
- Natural phenomena: air, water, weather.
- Observations, experiments: multiple senses experience.
- Number Concept – numbers in Hungarian: 0-20
- Forms: circle, triangle, rectangle, square
- Drawing: Pencil Holding. Signs, symbols drawing (writing).
- Painting: Brush use.
- Contouring: learning about new materials and techniques: clay, papier-Mache, wax, soap, plaster.
- Folk crafts, traditions using natural materials: Beading, husk – puppets, straw – weaving, wax – candle making, wool – felting, etc.
RUGS: PUZZLE, BOOK, GAME, STORY, SONG
TABLES: COLORING AND WORKSHEET.
WELCOME EACH OTHER IN KINDERGARTEN
INTRODUCTION OF A CURRENT TOPIC
|10:15-10:50||FOLK DANCE, FOLK GAMES, SONGS|
|11:15-11:25||MOVEMENT AND MOTION|
|12:15-12:30||TIDYING UP, DISMISSAL|